Steps to arrange a Virtual Office in Woerden
You can now order a business address online in just a few simple steps:
- Go to “select your virtual office” and choose an “office for one company” or an “office for a business set-up“.
- Select the office with the extra options you require.
- Fill in your business details.
- After payment you will receive an email containing a welcome letter, registration form and rental agreement.
- Please fill in and sign the rental agreement, then send it to us by e-mail together with the registration form, a copy of your ID and a copy of the extract of the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce (if applicable).
- We will sign the rental agreement and send it to you within 24 hours, following which you can register your company with the Chamber of Commerce (and any other official bodies).
- Your own Virtual Office in Woerden is a fact!
Virtual offices are intended for companies only. Companies include: self-employed persons, general partnerships, partnerships, foundations, associations, public limited companies, private limited companies, etcetera.
For that reason, it is essential that you provide your Chamber of Commerce registration number (KvK number) to us or your application form for this number if your company is in the process of formation.
PLEASE NOTE: Private persons without a Chamber of Commerce registration number cannot order a virtual office from us. You are NOT permitted to use this address for registration in the municipal personal records database.